RoachExpert Scholarship Fund
Since our founding in 2017, RoachExpert has been dedicated to promoting the well-being of our customers and the community they live in.
We recognize that advancements in biology, chemistry, chemical engineering, entomology, environmental engineering, plant sciences, environmental sciences, green technology, and related fields all start with a focus on education.
This is why we place an emphasis on friendly pest control techniques and products.
Some of our best resources
In 2019, RoachExpert will establish a merit-based scholarship fund for individuals seeking undergraduate or graduate level education in chemistry, chemical engineering, biology, environmental studies or related fields. We are opening our annual RoachExpert scholarship program of $1000 for those guys who have excellent skill in writing about specific topics.
If you think you have what it takes to get the program, we highly encourage you to give it a try.
General Terms of Participation
To participate in this scholarship program you will have to research and create a piece of content between 1000-2000 words. The best writer with the best information will be awarded for this scholarship.
We want you to include the following ideas in the article:
- Introducing some of the latest pest control innovations in the world?
- What do you want to do for the environment in pest control?
This scholarship program is only for the students who are currently studying at the schools/colleges/universities. Any other applications will be disregarded.
- Currently studying at the schools/colleges/universities.
- One submission per Student.
- 1000 – 2000 words Article that must be 100% unique and grammar error free.
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
- The most suitable essay will be granted for the scholarship
- Must share Roachexpert’s one post to your social profile and submit your social profile link with your application.
How to Submit Applications?
After writing the article just send it in .docx file format as well as attach some personal details as:
- Full Name
- Contact Number
- Your social profile link by which you have shared roachexpert.com
- At last, email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the .docx file & all above corresponding
Starting Date: 1st Jan 2019
Submission Final Date: 15th December 2019
Reviewing of all submissions: 25th December 2019
Winner Announcement: 31st December 2019
$1,000 check will be sent directly to your institution: 1st March 2020
Note: This is a yearly scholarship and we’ll get different topics on Pest Control each year for participation.
Terms and Conditions
- com reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the entries it receives
- The site will not charge or ask for any fees from any student who wishes to join the program.
- Submitted entries are expected, and should be accomplished by the applicants.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered and processed.
- Non-English submissions will automatically be rejected
If you need any other additional information you can contact us:email@example.com